Hello Polka Days Campers,
I hope this letter finds you well and ready for the 2022 Polka Days Festival July 21-24, 2022. The Polka Days committee as you may know is a group of very hard working volunteers, each of who represent a different service organization in the community. We have endured many changes throughout the years and try our best to make each of those changes in a positive nature. The committee as a whole works tirelessly to bring a bigger and better festival to you each and ever year. have
We are honored that you have chosen our festival to attend and we enjoy having you camp with us each and every year. Our campground continues to grow and most often than not has a waiting list each year for people wanting to camp with us. I know many of you have camped with us since the beginning or close to it. Many of you have reserved your campsites with a hand shack and a promise, most of which we have done our best to honor. The time has come though for us to make some much needed changes many of which I think you will agree should have been implemented years ago so our volunteers can put their time into improving other areas of the festival. Please understand that our first priority is the safety of our campers and volunteers.
Prices for the 2022 festival will be as follows:
- $70.00 per night for 50 amp service
- $60.00 per night for 30 amp service
- $20.00 per night for tents and non electrical small sites
- We will strictly enforce a two night stay due to the high demand for camping sites.
- Due to insurance reasons we will only be allowed to have ONE camper unit per paid site.
- Quite hours will beginning one hour after the last band finishes for the night.
- No open fires of any kind are permitted in the campground at any time.
- Showers Available
- Dump Station & Daily Sanitation Available
- Water & Electric are included in all sites
- Site Sizes 20′ x 30′ to 20′ x 40′
To reserve your spot for 2022 you must pay one night in advance to “hold your site for the next year” Prior to leaving the festival. You may pay by check, cash or credit card.
All sites with no deposit will be released to the public Jan 1st no exceptions. The one night deposit will guarantee your site for the coming year. We will do our best to reserve the EXACT site for you however should an issue arise that is beyond our control we reserve the right to move your site, in that event we will do our best to contact you prior.
- The one nights deposit for the coming year will be a non-refundable deposit.
- We will again have showers available on the far north side of the campground.
- We are looking into a shuttle service throughout the campground to give you rides to and from the grounds for a small donation.
- We will again have ice for sale by the camping office.
- We are negotiating with a new power company to bring more services to the campgrounds.
We value your positive feedback as we continue to improve our festival and camping grounds each and every year.
Please reach out to myself or the Polka Days Committee if there is anything we can do to make your stay with us more enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you in July.
To make reservations for 2022 email or fill out the online form below: