Sunday, July 21, 2019 – 11:00 a.m
2019 Grand Marshal’s of Bob and Jan Gracyalny and Mike Marnocha
••• Road Construction Announcement •••
Parade participants and parade watchers!!
There is road construction in Pulaski that will affect travel around Pulaski on Sunday July 21st. Crest Dr or Cty B is closed from the Hwy 32 roundabout west to St Augustine St. The parade detour will run coming from the South—go west on Quarry Dr to St Augustine St north to Crest Dr west to Green Valley Rd. Then cross Hwy 160 to continue north on Green Valley Rd to Deer Rd and east to Hwy 32. Reverse the route if traveling from the north starting at Deer Dr. y the John Deere dealership. There will be access to the Pulaski Community Middle school and High School from St Augustine St only.
PLEASE plan to arrive early for parade line up to ease congestion. You will be given further instructions from the parade officials once you check in. Please also be patient with the parade officials.
NOTE: the detour may begin anywhere an hour to a half hour before the 11:00 start time of the parade. Please be prepared.
Also, East Green Bay St is closed for construction. No parking will be available on this street during Polka Days.
Visitors will be able to enter into Pulaski on Hwy 32 from North and south, Hwy 160 from the west and Cty B from the east to the roundabout. Please be watching for detour signs. Please share this info with anyone traveling in the area.
Thank you very much for attending Pulaski Polka Days and for your patience as well. See you all soon!
2018 Winning Entries – Pulaski Polka Days Parade
- 1st place—Pink tractor for Breast Cancer in memory of Shirley Stauger.
- 2nd place—Proscape Lawn Care
- Best Youth entry—PHS Marching Band
- Best Antique entry—Pulaski Historical Society
- Best Organizational entry—Pulaski FFA
- Best Commercial entry—Pulaski Vet Clinic
- Best entry that made a difference—Tyler Wilinski Memorial
2017 Winning Entries
- 1rst – $100 – Pulaski Veterinary Clinic
- 2nd – $50 – Pulaski Community Middle School Band
- 3rd – $30 – Country Villa Assisted Living
- Hon. Mention – $25 – Pulaski Police Department