Sunday, July 19, 2020 – 11:00 a.m
2020 INFO Coming Soon!
One of the largest attractions of Polka Days is our Pulaski Polka Days parade. The parade begins at 11:00 sharp. Parade Line-up is at the Pulaski Community Middle School and the Pulaski High School on St Augustine St. Please be at the line-up site by 10:30 am. The Parade travels North on St. Augustine St. and then West on Pulaski St., right down to the Pulaski Polka Grounds. Candy and other small items can be handed out to parade goers from people WALKING along the floats. PLEASE DO NOT THROW from moving vehicles for safety reasons. The final day of Pulaski Polka Days is Sunday, and as an extra bonus, admission is free.
Please fill out the Pulaski Polka Days Parade Online Registration . Parade contact is Wayne at 920-822-5456, leave a message if needed or contact Pulaski Polka Days through our Facebook page-Pulaski Polka Days. Please keep your float/entry family friendly and tasteful for this event.
2018 Winning Entries – Pulaski Polka Days Parade
- 1st place—Pink tractor for Breast Cancer in memory of Shirley Stauger.
- 2nd place—Proscape Lawn Care
- Best Youth entry—PHS Marching Band
- Best Antique entry—Pulaski Historical Society
- Best Organizational entry—Pulaski FFA
- Best Commercial entry—Pulaski Vet Clinic
- Best entry that made a difference—Tyler Wilinski Memorial
2017 Winning Entries
- 1rst – $100 – Pulaski Veterinary Clinic
- 2nd – $50 – Pulaski Community Middle School Band
- 3rd – $30 – Country Villa Assisted Living
- Hon. Mention – $25 – Pulaski Police Department